Monday, January 3, 2011

Two Glasses of Wine

After taking the kids to school, came home and worked on my dossier, after watching "The Possimpible" episode of How I Met Your Mother--hubby's recommendation before working on my self-assessment. 

Barney rocks. Favorite new non-word: "Linkitivity." Might have to put that in my dossier.

Hubby and the Things came home, and dinner was had by all. Hubby had the last of his Dalwhinnie and I had two glasses of chardonnay. We turned on Pandora to our "Flannel" channel and I got to rock out to Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, STP, and Rage Against the Machine. Between that and the wine, I'm feeling a lot better about things.

Dossier should be done tomorrow, ready for a final check-through before it's due on Wednesday. After that, I'm looking forward to writing my paper for the College English Association conference in St. Petersburg, Florida.






No comments:

Post a Comment