Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Reviews to Come

I haven't had much time online this week (a good thing) but I am getting my remaining brain cells together to review a few books for the Steampunk Challenge:
  • Leviathan and Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
  • Boneshaker and Dreadnought by Cherie Priest
  • The Windup Girl and Shipbreaker by Paolo Baciagalupi
  • Soulless, Changeless, and Blameless [The Parasol Protectorate] by Gail Carriger (and by the time I get to it, probably Heartless as well, as it's due out July 1)
  • Steampunk ed. Ann VanderMeer and Jeff VanderMeer
  • The Anubis Gates by Tim Powers

These have all been reviewed elsewhere, and the Steampunk Scholar is a far more in-depth resource (and should be since it's his PhD thesis)--but I'd like to take a crack at them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment